The Kessil Spectral Controller introduces an easy to use control option for the aquarium community. Just the size of a smart phone, the Spectral Controller has the ability to tune up to two different sets of Kessil (A360 Platform) lights via two separate output ports (0~10V). Designed to look great alongside Kessil lights, the Spectral Controller is fully compatible with the Kessil A360 platform and future releases.
- A large color display, and a precision touch pad for effortless navigation through the application.
- Two output ports allow programming of two independent banks of lights; whether it’s two groups of lights on one aquarium, a display and refugium, or multiple tanks, a single controller links it all together.
- Manual Mode: Instantly tune spectrum and intensity for on demand light customization.
- Program Mode: Features two ways of setting a customized light schedule to match individual tank needs.
- Quick Set: Create unique dawn and dusk effects by altering light intensity and color based on a custom schedule.
- Acclimation Mode: Simplify the introduction of new lights to a tank or new corals to an existing setup with acclimation mode. The acclimation timeline can be customized to suit specific needs.